In the spirit of Halloween, this past week Valkre partook in the festivities by unveiling a new digital costume for our Render software. Version 3.4 features a slew of updates that bring all treats and no tricks for every B2B neighborhood.
- Render now has the ability to customize the way Workspace owners present their Interview approaches and their Interview notes. Unlike a "one size fits all" costume that doesn't portray the image they promise as the night goes on, Render will now give its users the ability to change Interview approaches and Interview notes on the spot, giving you the power to show or hide any information depending on what customer you're visiting.
- Render now lets you customize what content you want to display on your homepage dashboard, just like your decision to wear a just a mask, zombie makeup, or a full costume on Halloween.
- To make action planning after a Customer Interview easier, Render now gives you the option to create Customer tasks. These tasks are a place to build out a plan that can be shared with your customer following the interview. It's like making a plan after trick or treating to help you remember which houses had the best loot each year.
- New Customer Improvement Plan are lists of everything your company is doing to help your customers, and you can share these plans with your customers. Think of it as preparing for next year's Halloween by mapping out where to go to maximize your candy loot and then sharing that map of houses with the best candy.
- My Work Dates: My Work is now sorted on Due Date, making it easier to manage the work a user owns in the system
- Initiative Executive Owner dropdown: Initiative Owners can select users to be Executive Owners…allowing consistency and the ability to use the Executive Owner field as a Report filter
- Workspace Status Logic: The color coded bars for each step in the Workspace is based on if the work is complete.
- Faster Report Creation: When creating a report, only the last year’s worth of data is included to speed up its creation.
- Date Stamp in PDF Report Title: When a PDF Report is generated, the Date is now included on the Title Page
- Batch Administer Customer Ownership: It is easier to assign Customer Owners in a Workspace to set up the Customer Module
- DVP Administration in Workspace: Workspace Owners can now create and edit the names of DVPs without Valkre assistance
- Download Report Data to .CSV: At the top of each Report is an icon to download the Report data into .CSV format that can be opened in Excel
Let us know what you think of the new features and enhancements for Render v3.4.