The Render version 2.4 release delivers a large feature set of improvements targeted at an organization's “execution” of the DVP process. While most of our work has focused on the early “process” stages of customer discovery and opportunity analysis, this release addresses the organizational decisions and planning that go into executing against newfound opportunities. In other words, it’s about making promises to your customers and keeping those promises.
Specifically, this release enables:
- Simplification of the “Decide” module to convert opportunities into initiatives with a streamlined user interface and data analysis.
- Easy sharing of customer feedback that inform potential investments, along with the ability to create opportunity scorecards targeted specifically for your audience.
- Managing ‘Promise Scorecards’ that connect customer priorities to your action plan using a redesigned “Execute” module for DVP initiatives.
- Communicating the status of your promises to internal executives and customer stakeholders with a flexible and fully customizable reporting engine.
- Better management of your DVP program through a series of new dashboards designed to give visibility to initiative progress and outcomes across the entire DVP process.
- Finally, we managed to add a few improvements to the customer interview process. DVP quantification sections within an interview guide may now be customized and the interview notes can be shared via an automated email notification from Render.
With an entire DVP’s dataset in full view from the management dashboards, along with the tracking of promise making and promise keeping, there is a large amount of customer data and organizational activity available for users to consume. In the coming weeks, we plan to push a quick follow-up release to enhance the Render home page and bring more of this valuable data to the forefront of the user experience.